"The music, the song introductions, and the crowd participation made for an amazing concert. The entire evening was God-glorifying and our congregation was blessed."
– Pastor Duane Smith, Sussex County Bible Church (Harbeson DE)
"We loved having Matthew Smith and Indelible Grace at our church. Both the seminar on hymns and the concert were very easy to plan. Matthew's seminar was excellent! He gave us a new and fresh perspective on what songs to select for worship and why. The concert was an enjoyable, entertaining, and worshipful experience. I would highly recommend any church (of any size) having them come."
– Pastor Graham Hale, Fellowship Bible Church (Jacksonville TX)
"This concert isn't just an evening of entertainment. It's worship. It's beautiful music wed to glorious truths. It's an education in what worship can and should be - stirring, thoughtful, theological, Christocentric. Matthew and the band led humbly and were a joy to work with."
– Pastor Dan Waugh, Christ Community Church (Bloomington IN)
"Matthew Smith and Indelible Grace struck the perfect balance of providing a time where we were able to both enjoy a concert and engage in genuine, heartfelt worship at the same time. They are a true gift to Christ's church!"
– Associate Pastor Jamie Peterson, Christ Presbyterian Church (Oxford MS)
"What a joy to worship and be encouraged by Matthew Smith and Indelible Grace. From the hymns with new tunes, to the old hymns sung together, to Matthew's encouraging words of Truth, it was a beautiful evening of worship."
– Loleeta Rhett, First Presbyterian Church (Hattiesburg MS)
“Matthew Smith brings a beautiful combination of theologically rich song texts, a heart for serving the church, and musical skill to the table. I believe strongly that his work directly aids the health of the local church.”
– Jeff Wright, Midway Baptist Church (Cookeville TN)
"If you invite Matthew Smith and Indelible Grace to your church you will be encouraged, blessed, and stretched to see more of what pleases God and edifies believers in the context of musical worship."
– Eric Campbell, Mount Vernon Baptist Church (Sandy Springs GA)
"Matthew and band were a joy to work with. Excellent musicians singing excellent, God-exalting lyrics."
– Pastor Mike Ruel, Green Pond Bible Chapel (Newfoundland NJ)
"Matthew Smith and his team made the whole process of planning and hosting very smooth. They are easy to work with and understanding, especially for medium-sized churches such as ours. And, as expected, the actual concert was enjoyed by all because of the excellent music and the audience involvement."
– Pastor Andrew Grigg, Covenant Presbyterian Church (Cherry Hill NJ)
“This was a very special evening for our church and our surrounding community. Worshiping together was especially sweet, as well as being equipped to engage the full spectrum of human experience and emotion in worship. Thank you, so much, Matthew and team, for leading us and serving us so well!”
– Pastor Erick Loh, Community Christian Alliance Church (Northridge CA)
"Matthew Smith and Indelible Grace do an amazing job of clearly and creatively refining age-old hymns for today's ears. They retain the integrity and weight of the lyrics while beautifully bringing them up to date. Hosting them was a delight and proved to be a very worshipful evening."
– Pastor James Allen, Clear Lake Evangelical Free Church (Clear Lake IA)
“Matthew Smith & Indelible Grace have played concerts at our church three times. Each concert has been well-received, Spirit-filled and a lot of fun. Attendees also love the hymn seminar with Matthew beforehand. It is a great way to get people thinking about how they engage with God in musical worship!”
– Pastor Vanessa Patient, Elim Springs Church of Jesus Christ (Sullivan IL)
"What I appreciate most about Matthew's music is his ability to combine theologically rich texts with melodies that make centuries old hymns speak with renewed vigor, clarity, and power."
– Pastor Michael Malanga, Christ Chapel (Centerville MA)
“Matthew Smith and Indelible Grace offer the church a beautiful vision of what it means to embrace historical hymnody, while at the same time offering a fresh sound and aesthetic.”
– Pastor Will Leasure, Greene Street United Methodist Church (Piqua OH)
"I am thankful for the gospel-centered approach to music that Matthew Smith exemplified – the concert was excellent and well-received by our church. Highly recommended!"
– Pastor Ray Rhodes, Grace Community Church (Dawsonville GA)
“Matthew does a masterful job of resurrecting and modernizing classic hymns. A truly worshipful experience flowing from the Gospel.”
– Pastor James Ayers, Ventura Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Ventura CA)
“Matthew led a wonderful time of worship that was deeply satisfying, forged in the truth and beauty of the gospel.”
– Pastor Jon Taylor, Church of the Redeemer (Manchester NH)
“Matthew & Indelible Grace did a wonderful job bringing two pretty different churches together [Vineyard and Christian Reformed] for an evening of worship. Our church does few hymns on Sundays, and we really appreciated the music, the seminar, and the community.”
– Pastor Peter Benedict, River Heights Vineyard Church (Inver Grove Heights MN)
"Matthew Smith and Indelible Grace were a pleasure to work with and led us in a wonderful evening enjoying God together."
– P.J. Kemerer, Liberti Church (Camp Hill PA)
“Matthew’s heart for worshiping through music in Spirit and Truth blessed our congregation. The seminar was so helpful. It’s all too common these days for music to fall into one of those categories to the neglect of the other — all “spirit” and no “truth” or all “truth” with no “spirit.” I’m thankful for Matthew’s God-honoring, Christ-exalting, Gospel-centered, biblical approach of leading worship through singing!”
– Associate Pastor Jason Allen, Trinity Church (Marble Hill GA)
“Matthew Smith and Indelible Grace showed us that great hymns engage our imaginations, our intellect, our will, and our emotions. We thoroughly enjoyed an evening of great music and engaging conversation about worship and are grateful for the work they are doing!”
– Mark Moffatt, New Life Evangelical Free Church (Watertown SD)
"Fabulous concert that appealed to church members of a variety of ages!"
– Beth Miller, Trinity Presbyterian Church (Harrisburg PA)
"I don't think you can prepare yourself for the incredible music you are going to experience. I spent weeks telling everyone what a 'big deal' this concert was going to be and even I was simply blown away with the quality of music and Matthew's voice."
– Joe Muncey, Memorial Presbyterian Church (Elizabethton TN)
"I cannot recommend having Matthew Smith and Indelible Grace at your church highly enough! Having the beautifully written hymn texts set to accessible music by world-class musicians is a win-win for any church or ministry group. Christ gets the glory and we get the joy when we sing these songs and worship together!"
– Pastor Stephen Cavness, First Baptist Church (Fulton KY)
"We really enjoyed having Matthew Smith lead our congregation in worship. His use and treatment of the beloved hymns of our faith is respectful, worshipful and contemporary. We appreciated his desire to see the hymns not only preserved but used in the spirit they were intended."
– Pastor Darin DeVore, Calvary Chapel Laguna Creek (Elk Grove, CA)
"Matthew is doing a great service to the church today by writing fresh new music to old hymns. His desire to glorify and honor Christ is obvious, his commitment to sound doctrine is encouraging, and his style is contemporary and refreshing. Young and old at our church enjoyed his music, and we look forward to having him again. I highly recommend Matthew Smith's music– you too will be greatly blessed!"
– Pastor Jim Jarrett, Calvary Chapel Redding (Redding, CA)
"We had Matthew Smith & Indelible Grace at our church – it was a great concert, theologically sound, and a great service to the rest of our community. The music is a perfect bridge for young and old. I believe this is where worship in the UMC is moving."
– Music & Arts Director Jeremy Batten, Faith United Methodist Church (Fairmont WV)
"Matthew and his band's excellent musicianship and rich lyrics took us deeper into the truths of Scripture in a striking and emotionally moving way."
– Pastor Dan Montgomery, First Evangelical Free Church (Sioux Falls SD)
"Matthew Smith & Indelible Grace brought us together in a beautiful chorus of voices raised to Lord in praise and worship. They were great to work with and I look forward to hearing them in concert again in the future."
– Lisa Bowman, Edgington Evangelical Pres. Church (Taylor Ridge IL)
"We loved hosting Matthew Smith & Indelible Grace. The musical performance was fantastic and, better yet, the meaning and significance of every lyric and every song to Matthew and his band was infectious throughout the evening."
– Worship Pastor Nick Aufenkamp, Cities Church (Minneapolis MN)
"Matthew Smith and Indelible Grace blessed us in a big way. We enjoyed praising God together through the rich Gospel hymns and also hearing Matthew's honest and grace-filled reflections on them. It was a great evening!"
– Pastor Bill Bradford, Lawndale Presbyterian Church (Tupelo, MS)
“Matthew was honest, sincere, and spoke from the heart. Importantly, he was approachable for our students and connected with the audience from start to finish.”
– Headmaster Ralph Janikowsky, Westminster Academy (Memphis TN)
“Seriously, a great Godly program for students. Such rich lyrics and beautiful music, and a simple, concise, heartfelt and authentic spoken message. I wish that we could have Matthew every week.”
– Head of School William Carroll, The Westfield School (Perry GA)
“There are performers aplenty. But this was different. Matthew was different. He didn’t come so much to perform as to lead us devotionally in a night of music and sharing centered on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”
–Pastor David Rufner, New Hope Lutheran Church (Hudsonville MI)
“Having Matthew at our church was such a blessing. It was a great evening of community and fellowship for our church and our community.”
– Rachel Moore, Santa Monica Church of the Nazarene (Santa Monica CA)
“The concert was a huge shot in the arm to our church community. Matthew Smith and Indelible Grace were talented, professional, godly and humble! The glory of Christ was their chief focus from the first song to the last, and this was clearly seen in their musicianship, evidenced by their speaking, and saturated throughout their lyrics.”
– Pastor Eric Olson, Grace Central Church (Omaha NE)
“What a wonderful evening as God was glorified in the singing of ‘psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs.’ We highly recommend Matthew’s ministry to those who love both God and music”
– Pastor Rob Curington, Orange Villa Bible Church (Orange CA)